Search Issue Tracker
Unity freezes after evaluating local variable
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene TestScene2D and the script Add2DForce
- place a breakpoint at line 16, attach the debugger and press play
- click on Locals and notice that Mono Develop cannot evaluate the local variable
- try to close Mono Develop and notice that Unity is freezes
Only occurs on 10.9 Mavericks.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar