Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Unity fails to open project with error: Failed to resolve packages: An operation that requires exclusive access to the project..
For some users Unity is failing to open and shows the following error:
Failed to resolve packages: An operation that requires exclusive access to the project is already running and must be completed before another can be started.. No packages loaded.
This issue happens only if the resolve package operation takes over 2 minutes to complete. Users will find this failure randomly while opening their projects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Some Rigidbody2D.Cast overloads do not correct use the Rigidbody2D angle.
- Same values are being generated if using a random function when “Freeform Light 2D” light is in the scene
- “Unable to use a named GUIStyle without a current skin“ error appears when installing/uninstalling a package if the “Search” window has any text in the search field
- The Animation dropdown in the Animation window can't be opened when Animation is renamed
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used