Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
Unity fails to open project with error: Failed to resolve packages: An operation that requires exclusive access to the project..
For some users Unity is failing to open and shows the following error:
Failed to resolve packages: An operation that requires exclusive access to the project is already running and must be completed before another can be started.. No packages loaded.
This issue happens only if the resolve package operation takes over 2 minutes to complete. Users will find this failure randomly while opening their projects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules