Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Unity fails to open project with error: Failed to resolve packages: An operation that requires exclusive access to the project..
For some users Unity is failing to open and shows the following error:
Failed to resolve packages: An operation that requires exclusive access to the project is already running and must be completed before another can be started.. No packages loaded.
This issue happens only if the resolve package operation takes over 2 minutes to complete. Users will find this failure randomly while opening their projects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac