Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Unity fails to open project with error: Failed to resolve packages: An operation that requires exclusive access to the project..
For some users Unity is failing to open and shows the following error:
Failed to resolve packages: An operation that requires exclusive access to the project is already running and must be completed before another can be started.. No packages loaded.
This issue happens only if the resolve package operation takes over 2 minutes to complete. Users will find this failure randomly while opening their projects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable