Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.0
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Unity fails building projects after installing Facebook Games Support
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Close Unity
3. Install Facebook Games Support
4. Open the project
5. Build & Run the project
Actual result: The build fails. (gif attached)
Expected result: The build should succeed.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b2, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5f1.
Workaround: Delete C:\ProgramData\Unity\index-local.xml file.
fixed in 2018.3.0a1, 2017.4.24f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Jun 23, 2018 06:43
Note: I am seeing it on Android only
Jun 23, 2018 06:42
In Unity Cloud Build the Facebook error is still present in 2017 and 2018 for Facebook SDK 7.12.2
Does Facebook fail QA when their Unity SDK stops working on cloud build?
May 09, 2018 01:17
Why would you not put the location for the Mac file? Where is this located on Mac.
Feb 22, 2018 10:21
Any news on fixing this. It also breaks cloud build