Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.0
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Unity fails building projects after installing Facebook Games Support
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Close Unity
3. Install Facebook Games Support
4. Open the project
5. Build & Run the project
Actual result: The build fails. (gif attached)
Expected result: The build should succeed.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b2, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5f1.
Workaround: Delete C:\ProgramData\Unity\index-local.xml file.
fixed in 2018.3.0a1, 2017.4.24f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object