Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.0
Fixed in 2017.4
Unity fails building projects after installing Facebook Games Support
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Close Unity
3. Install Facebook Games Support
4. Open the project
5. Build & Run the project
Actual result: The build fails. (gif attached)
Expected result: The build should succeed.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b2, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5f1.
Workaround: Delete C:\ProgramData\Unity\index-local.xml file.
fixed in 2018.3.0a1, 2017.4.24f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute