Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.0
Fixed in 2017.4
Unity fails building projects after installing Facebook Games Support
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Close Unity
3. Install Facebook Games Support
4. Open the project
5. Build & Run the project
Actual result: The build fails. (gif attached)
Expected result: The build should succeed.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b2, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5f1.
Workaround: Delete C:\ProgramData\Unity\index-local.xml file.
fixed in 2018.3.0a1, 2017.4.24f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode