Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Unity Editor freezes when attempting to open a .mixer asset in the Audio Mixer Window
1. Open the project
2. Go to Audio Mixer Window
3. Click on TestAudioMixer
4. Observe the freeze
Reproduced on: 5.3.6f1, 5.4.2p4, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3
Did not reproduce on: 5.4.2f2, 5.4.2p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Jan 11, 2017 12:37
So this is fixed in 5.6.0, but will the patch be applied to the 5.4 and 5.5 patch releases as well?