Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
Unity editor crashes when the particle system destroys itself with stop action "Destroy"
1. Open user's attached project
2. Select "ParticleLauncher" gameObject inside the Hierarchy (Player -> Spray Can -> ParticleLauncher)
3. Inside the inspector window under particle system settings change stop Action to "Destroy"
4. Enter the play mode
5. Hold left mouse button down for a second and release it.
-observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2017.4.x (project errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source