Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
Unity editor crashes when the particle system destroys itself with stop action "Destroy"
1. Open user's attached project
2. Select "ParticleLauncher" gameObject inside the Hierarchy (Player -> Spray Can -> ParticleLauncher)
3. Inside the inspector window under particle system settings change stop Action to "Destroy"
4. Enter the play mode
5. Hold left mouse button down for a second and release it.
-observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2017.4.x (project errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used