Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
Unity editor crashes when the particle system destroys itself with stop action "Destroy"
1. Open user's attached project
2. Select "ParticleLauncher" gameObject inside the Hierarchy (Player -> Spray Can -> ParticleLauncher)
3. Inside the inspector window under particle system settings change stop Action to "Destroy"
4. Enter the play mode
5. Hold left mouse button down for a second and release it.
-observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2017.4.x (project errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project