Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Unity Editor crashes when opening a project that uses Ray Tracing shaders.
How to reproduce the crash:
1. Have a Ray Tracing ready system: Windows 10 ver 1903, NVidia RTX GPU with the latest drivers.
2. Download and extract the attached project - 1179624.zip.
3. Open the project in 2020.1.0a2.
4. Open TestScene and eventually switch to Game View.
5. Notice the Editor crash.
Notice that the crash happens because there are 2 duplicate surface shaders (same file content) that are used in ray tracing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance