Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Unity Editor crashes when opening a project that uses Ray Tracing shaders.
How to reproduce the crash:
1. Have a Ray Tracing ready system: Windows 10 ver 1903, NVidia RTX GPU with the latest drivers.
2. Download and extract the attached project - 1179624.zip.
3. Open the project in 2020.1.0a2.
4. Open TestScene and eventually switch to Game View.
5. Notice the Editor crash.
Notice that the crash happens because there are 2 duplicate surface shaders (same file content) that are used in ray tracing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab