Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Unity Editor crashes when opening a project that uses Ray Tracing shaders.
How to reproduce the crash:
1. Have a Ray Tracing ready system: Windows 10 ver 1903, NVidia RTX GPU with the latest drivers.
2. Download and extract the attached project - 1179624.zip.
3. Open the project in 2020.1.0a2.
4. Open TestScene and eventually switch to Game View.
5. Notice the Editor crash.
Notice that the crash happens because there are 2 duplicate surface shaders (same file content) that are used in ray tracing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes