Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Unity Editor crashes when opening a project that uses Ray Tracing shaders.
How to reproduce the crash:
1. Have a Ray Tracing ready system: Windows 10 ver 1903, NVidia RTX GPU with the latest drivers.
2. Download and extract the attached project - 1179624.zip.
3. Open the project in 2020.1.0a2.
4. Open TestScene and eventually switch to Game View.
5. Notice the Editor crash.
Notice that the crash happens because there are 2 duplicate surface shaders (same file content) that are used in ray tracing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build