Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Unity Editor crashes when creating 3D objects when Game View is visible and default skybox is enabled on 13-inch MacBook Pro
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project on MacBook Pro 13-inch, Early 2015
2. Make sure that:
> Game View is visible
> Default Skybox is enabled
> Editor is opened with OpenGL
3. Create a few (2-5) 3D objects in the scene
4. The Editor will crash
Doesn't crash if any of the 3 conditions in step #2 aren't met: Game View not visible, Default Skybox disabled or Metal Editor enabled.
Only crashes on this specific machine:
MacBook Pro 13-inch, Early 2015
GPU: Intel Iris Graphics 6100
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2