Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Unity Editor crashes when creating 3D objects when Game View is visible and default skybox is enabled on 13-inch MacBook Pro
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project on MacBook Pro 13-inch, Early 2015
2. Make sure that:
> Game View is visible
> Default Skybox is enabled
> Editor is opened with OpenGL
3. Create a few (2-5) 3D objects in the scene
4. The Editor will crash
Doesn't crash if any of the 3 conditions in step #2 aren't met: Game View not visible, Default Skybox disabled or Metal Editor enabled.
Only crashes on this specific machine:
MacBook Pro 13-inch, Early 2015
GPU: Intel Iris Graphics 6100
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform