Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Unity Editor crashes when creating 3D objects when Game View is visible and default skybox is enabled on 13-inch MacBook Pro
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project on MacBook Pro 13-inch, Early 2015
2. Make sure that:
> Game View is visible
> Default Skybox is enabled
> Editor is opened with OpenGL
3. Create a few (2-5) 3D objects in the scene
4. The Editor will crash
Doesn't crash if any of the 3 conditions in step #2 aren't met: Game View not visible, Default Skybox disabled or Metal Editor enabled.
Only crashes on this specific machine:
MacBook Pro 13-inch, Early 2015
GPU: Intel Iris Graphics 6100
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams