Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Unity Editor crashes when creating 3D objects when Game View is visible and default skybox is enabled on 13-inch MacBook Pro
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project on MacBook Pro 13-inch, Early 2015
2. Make sure that:
> Game View is visible
> Default Skybox is enabled
> Editor is opened with OpenGL
3. Create a few (2-5) 3D objects in the scene
4. The Editor will crash
Doesn't crash if any of the 3 conditions in step #2 aren't met: Game View not visible, Default Skybox disabled or Metal Editor enabled.
Only crashes on this specific machine:
MacBook Pro 13-inch, Early 2015
GPU: Intel Iris Graphics 6100
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete