Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Unity Editor crashes when creating 3D objects when Game View is visible and default skybox is enabled on 13-inch MacBook Pro
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project on MacBook Pro 13-inch, Early 2015
2. Make sure that:
> Game View is visible
> Default Skybox is enabled
> Editor is opened with OpenGL
3. Create a few (2-5) 3D objects in the scene
4. The Editor will crash
Doesn't crash if any of the 3 conditions in step #2 aren't met: Game View not visible, Default Skybox disabled or Metal Editor enabled.
Only crashes on this specific machine:
MacBook Pro 13-inch, Early 2015
GPU: Intel Iris Graphics 6100
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.