Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Unity editor crashes on TransformVerticesStridedREF when entering play mode with Dynamic Batching enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open and play "SampleScene" scene
- observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b5, 219.3.0a4
Could not test with: 2017.4.x (Error: Multisampled textures not supported for the requested texture type)
Note: Crash doesn't reproduce if Dynamic Batching in the Player settings is disabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- URP not rendering with a Renderer Feature before rendering shadows