Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.3
Unity editor crashes on CreateDirect3D11SurfaceFromDXGISurface when trying to open specific scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.20f2 (this is likely because one of the scene's prefabs break)
Note: Crash originates in Foliage.unity scene
Some of the errors printed editor log:
- Graphics.CopyTexture could not find destination D3D11 texture object. Maybe it is a RenderTexture that is not created yet?
- d3d11: swap chain: w=32 h=32 fmt=28
- d3d11: failed to create swap chain [0x887a0005]
- d3d11: Failed to create 2D texture in GfxDeviceD3D11
The issue comes from the *Texture Quality* quality settings using `Half Res`. Using `Full Res` to workaround the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse