Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Unity editor crashes on CreateDirect3D11SurfaceFromDXGISurface when trying to open specific scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.20f2 (this is likely because one of the scene's prefabs break)
Note: Crash originates in Foliage.unity scene
Some of the errors printed editor log:
- Graphics.CopyTexture could not find destination D3D11 texture object. Maybe it is a RenderTexture that is not created yet?
- d3d11: swap chain: w=32 h=32 fmt=28
- d3d11: failed to create swap chain [0x887a0005]
- d3d11: Failed to create 2D texture in GfxDeviceD3D11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again