Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Unity editor crashes on CreateDirect3D11SurfaceFromDXGISurface when trying to open specific scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.20f2 (this is likely because one of the scene's prefabs break)
Note: Crash originates in Foliage.unity scene
Some of the errors printed editor log:
- Graphics.CopyTexture could not find destination D3D11 texture object. Maybe it is a RenderTexture that is not created yet?
- d3d11: swap chain: w=32 h=32 fmt=28
- d3d11: failed to create swap chain [0x887a0005]
- d3d11: Failed to create 2D texture in GfxDeviceD3D11
Sep 29, 2020 02:05
I still crash MacOS on Unity 2019.3.2f and Unity 2019.4.1. When is switch from PC to iOS platform then MacOS crash 100%.
Macbook core i7
intel HD 5000
Please help me.
Feb 06, 2020 16:35
I think I'm still seeing this in 2019.3.0f6 - using Graphics.CopyTexture only copies half of the texture (but increasing my width/height parameters raises an error about mismatched size.) Switching to full res textures fixes... but I'm not sure what the implications of that are yet.
Sep 16, 2019 08:36
it's still in the latest version 2019.2.14
Sep 15, 2019 12:08
It's kinda strange that its impossible to just create a default unity HDRP scene after downloading unity. I mean it supposed to be a release version. I had this issue in many versions during this year. Still in 2019.3 :c
Aug 18, 2019 02:09
Fix this issue ASAP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
The issue comes from the *Texture Quality* quality settings using `Half Res`. Using `Full Res` to workaround the issue.