Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Unity editor crashes on CreateDirect3D11SurfaceFromDXGISurface when trying to open specific scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.20f2 (this is likely because one of the scene's prefabs break)
Note: Crash originates in Foliage.unity scene
Some of the errors printed editor log:
- Graphics.CopyTexture could not find destination D3D11 texture object. Maybe it is a RenderTexture that is not created yet?
- d3d11: swap chain: w=32 h=32 fmt=28
- d3d11: failed to create swap chain [0x887a0005]
- d3d11: Failed to create 2D texture in GfxDeviceD3D11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"