Search Issue Tracker
Unity doesn't inform user, that deferred lightning or soft shadows aren't supported on iOS /iOS basic
1. Set deferred lightning on camera
2. Set soft shadows on directional light
3. No info is displayed about being not supported on iOS / iOS basic
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces