Search Issue Tracker
Unity doesn't inform user, that deferred lightning or soft shadows aren't supported on iOS /iOS basic
1. Set deferred lightning on camera
2. Set soft shadows on directional light
3. No info is displayed about being not supported on iOS / iOS basic
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- Visual artifacts can be observed in the Editor when using “OpenGLES3”, “OpenGLES2”, and “OpenGLCore” Graphics APIs on AMD GPUs
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock