Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Unity crashing when selecting OpenGL2 in "Graphics APIs for Windows"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project in 5.4.0f3 or 5.4.0b25
2. If Unity didn't crash, press play.
Unity does not crash when switching player settings to directX9 or directX11
It is only reproducible with OpenGL selected as firs option in Edit->project settings->player.
Current result: Unity crashes when Player mode set to openGL;
Expected result: Unity shouldn't crash;
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f2, 5.4.0f3
Working the way it supposed to be: 5.3.5f1,5.3.6f1,5.4.0b10,5.4.0b11,5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts
- Construct matrix block disappears, and other bugs and exceptions related to it show when opening/running project
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard