Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
Unity crashing when selecting OpenGL2 in "Graphics APIs for Windows"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project in 5.4.0f3 or 5.4.0b25
2. If Unity didn't crash, press play.
Unity does not crash when switching player settings to directX9 or directX11
It is only reproducible with OpenGL selected as firs option in Edit->project settings->player.
Current result: Unity crashes when Player mode set to openGL;
Expected result: Unity shouldn't crash;
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f2, 5.4.0f3
Working the way it supposed to be: 5.3.5f1,5.3.6f1,5.4.0b10,5.4.0b11,5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button