Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Unity crashing when selecting OpenGL2 in "Graphics APIs for Windows"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project in 5.4.0f3 or 5.4.0b25
2. If Unity didn't crash, press play.
Unity does not crash when switching player settings to directX9 or directX11
It is only reproducible with OpenGL selected as firs option in Edit->project settings->player.
Current result: Unity crashes when Player mode set to openGL;
Expected result: Unity shouldn't crash;
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f2, 5.4.0f3
Working the way it supposed to be: 5.3.5f1,5.3.6f1,5.4.0b10,5.4.0b11,5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)