Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Unity crashing when selecting OpenGL2 in "Graphics APIs for Windows"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project in 5.4.0f3 or 5.4.0b25
2. If Unity didn't crash, press play.
Unity does not crash when switching player settings to directX9 or directX11
It is only reproducible with OpenGL selected as firs option in Edit->project settings->player.
Current result: Unity crashes when Player mode set to openGL;
Expected result: Unity shouldn't crash;
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f2, 5.4.0f3
Working the way it supposed to be: 5.3.5f1,5.3.6f1,5.4.0b10,5.4.0b11,5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object