Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Unity crashing when baking lights and generating light UV
Step to reproduce:
1. Click Generate Lighting
- Only reproduces in CPU Lightmapper.
- Only reproduces when Generate Lightmap UVs is disabled.
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0f4,2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.2.0a2
Could not reproduce with: 2017.4, 2018.2, 2018.3, 2019.2, 2019.3.0f3 and below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field