Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fix In Review for 2019.3
Fixed in 2020.1
Unity crashing when baking lights and generating light UV
Step to reproduce:
1. Click Generate Lighting
- Only reproduces in CPU Lightmapper.
- Only reproduces when Generate Lightmap UVs is disabled.
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0f4,2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.2.0a2
Could not reproduce with: 2017.4, 2018.2, 2018.3, 2019.2, 2019.3.0f3 and below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%