Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Unity crashing when baking lights and generating light UV
Step to reproduce:
1. Click Generate Lighting
- Only reproduces in CPU Lightmapper.
- Only reproduces when Generate Lightmap UVs is disabled.
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0f4,2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.2.0a2
Could not reproduce with: 2017.4, 2018.2, 2018.3, 2019.2, 2019.3.0f3 and below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed