Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Unity crashing when baking lights and generating light UV
Step to reproduce:
1. Click Generate Lighting
- Only reproduces in CPU Lightmapper.
- Only reproduces when Generate Lightmap UVs is disabled.
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0f4,2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.2.0a2
Could not reproduce with: 2017.4, 2018.2, 2018.3, 2019.2, 2019.3.0f3 and below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject