Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Unity crashing when baking lights and generating light UV
Step to reproduce:
1. Click Generate Lighting
- Only reproduces in CPU Lightmapper.
- Only reproduces when Generate Lightmap UVs is disabled.
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0f4,2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.2.0a2
Could not reproduce with: 2017.4, 2018.2, 2018.3, 2019.2, 2019.3.0f3 and below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called