Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes at CreateNullGfxDevice (repro using Super Text Mesh Plugin)
Unity crashes at CreateNullGfxDevice.
Unity crashes when "<q=anybutton>" is pasted to the Text field of Super Text Mesh component.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a New project
2. Download Super Text Mesh plugin from Asset store
3. In Hierarchy: Create > UI > Super Text
4. Select Super Text Game Object > Super text Component and paste "<q=anybutton>" into Text field
Result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b10, 5.5.1p4, 5.4.4p4, 5.3.7p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.