Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes at CreateNullGfxDevice (repro using Super Text Mesh Plugin)
Unity crashes at CreateNullGfxDevice.
Unity crashes when "<q=anybutton>" is pasted to the Text field of Super Text Mesh component.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a New project
2. Download Super Text Mesh plugin from Asset store
3. In Hierarchy: Create > UI > Super Text
4. Select Super Text Game Object > Super text Component and paste "<q=anybutton>" into Text field
Result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b10, 5.5.1p4, 5.4.4p4, 5.3.7p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing
- [LightProbe][UI] Display Weights option is no longer rendered in Scene View
- Inserting and then Deleting Unicode Emojis into The Text Element Crashes Unity
- [iOS] Game Center authentication screen is not being displayed when canceling login and opening it again
- Unity throws NullReferenceException or EndLayoutGroup errors when EditorUtility.ClearProgressBar() is called