Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes at CreateNullGfxDevice (repro using Super Text Mesh Plugin)
Unity crashes at CreateNullGfxDevice.
Unity crashes when "<q=anybutton>" is pasted to the Text field of Super Text Mesh component.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a New project
2. Download Super Text Mesh plugin from Asset store
3. In Hierarchy: Create > UI > Super Text
4. Select Super Text Game Object > Super text Component and paste "<q=anybutton>" into Text field
Result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b10, 5.5.1p4, 5.4.4p4, 5.3.7p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] RenderViewportScale changes make the screen blank
- LineRenderer of a prefab renders in Scene View instead of the Preview Window
- Editor crashes after calling UnloadUnused with modified GameObjects
- Trying to add two same script components with [DisallowMultipleComponent] via test causes Unity to crash
- [iOS][OpenGL] Visible artifacts in specular reflection are present on older devices