Search Issue Tracker
Unity Crashes when Updating from Asset Server (Windows only)
1. Connect to some project on the asset server.
2. Do a commit from another computer (could be the the same one which is hosting the server).
3. Do a commit from this machine, and click update.
4. Unity should crash.
Behaves slightly differently on older versions of 4.5, for example 4.5.1f3 crashes all the times when trying to update after the first crash ( using 'temptest1' project on Test Lab ).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer