Search Issue Tracker
Unity Crashes when Updating from Asset Server (Windows only)
1. Connect to some project on the asset server.
2. Do a commit from another computer (could be the the same one which is hosting the server).
3. Do a commit from this machine, and click update.
4. Unity should crash.
Behaves slightly differently on older versions of 4.5, for example 4.5.1f3 crashes all the times when trying to update after the first crash ( using 'temptest1' project on Test Lab ).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file