Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.9f1
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Unity crashes when typing long Cangjie keyboard characters into the Input Field
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Type characters into the Input Field using a Cangjie keyboard (type non-stop for ~10 seconds)
Expected result: Unity Editor doesn't crash
Actual result: Unity Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a6, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.19f1, 2019.1.0a5
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.38f1 (Package Manager does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio