Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Unity crashes when selecting objects in Scene using rectangular selection
1. Open the attached project "SelectionCrash.zip"
2. Open the "test" Scene
3. Open the Scene View
4. Select the objects in the Scene by clicking and dragging over them
Expected result: objects are selected without a crash
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a21, 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0a20
1. The crash does not always reproduce if the selection radius is small
2. Dragging from one of the corners always causes a crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete