Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.1
Unity crashes when scene is inspected in debugger
1. Open "repro 742523.zip"
2. Open "NewBehaviourScript.cs"
3. Place a breakpoint on the line "Debug.Log("Break here") (this line is only present to have somewhere to place the breakpoint at)
4. Attach to Unity
5. Open the scene "asdf"
6. Press "play"
7. In the script "NewBehaviourScript.cs, mouse over the scene variable, and try to look at its contents.
8. Unity will crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"