Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
Unity crashes when scene is inspected in debugger
1. Open "repro 742523.zip"
2. Open "NewBehaviourScript.cs"
3. Place a breakpoint on the line "Debug.Log("Break here") (this line is only present to have somewhere to place the breakpoint at)
4. Attach to Unity
5. Open the scene "asdf"
6. Press "play"
7. In the script "NewBehaviourScript.cs, mouse over the scene variable, and try to look at its contents.
8. Unity will crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform