Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
Unity crashes when scene is inspected in debugger
1. Open "repro 742523.zip"
2. Open "NewBehaviourScript.cs"
3. Place a breakpoint on the line "Debug.Log("Break here") (this line is only present to have somewhere to place the breakpoint at)
4. Attach to Unity
5. Open the scene "asdf"
6. Press "play"
7. In the script "NewBehaviourScript.cs, mouse over the scene variable, and try to look at its contents.
8. Unity will crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file