Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Unity crashes when Particle System Ring Buffer is Enabled and if Max Particles are set to 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Create a new Particle System.
3. Select Particle System in the Hierarchy and in the Inspector set Ring Buffer Mode to "Pause Until Replaced".
4. Delete Max Particles value or set it to 0.
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2
Not reproducible with - 2018.2.9f1 and earlier (No ring buffer)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted