Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Unity crashes when Particle System Ring Buffer is Enabled and if Max Particles are set to 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Create a new Particle System.
3. Select Particle System in the Hierarchy and in the Inspector set Ring Buffer Mode to "Pause Until Replaced".
4. Delete Max Particles value or set it to 0.
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2
Not reproducible with - 2018.2.9f1 and earlier (No ring buffer)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used