Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Unity crashes when Particle System Ring Buffer is Enabled and if Max Particles are set to 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Create a new Particle System.
3. Select Particle System in the Hierarchy and in the Inspector set Ring Buffer Mode to "Pause Until Replaced".
4. Delete Max Particles value or set it to 0.
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2
Not reproducible with - 2018.2.9f1 and earlier (No ring buffer)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)