Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Unity crashes when on coroutine loading new scene and activating cloth gameobject
1. Download project "ClothCrash563.zip" and open in Unity
2. Enter Play mode
3. Press "Test" button in Game view
Expected: Unity changes scene
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p4; 5.6.3p3; 2017.1.1p2; 2017.2.0f1; 2017.3.0b1
Happens when another scene is being loaded and current gameobject is activated.
Works as expeceted if after method LoadScene() yield return new WaitForEndOfFrame().
Fixed in: 2017.1.3p1; 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset