Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Unity crashes when on coroutine loading new scene and activating cloth gameobject
1. Download project "ClothCrash563.zip" and open in Unity
2. Enter Play mode
3. Press "Test" button in Game view
Expected: Unity changes scene
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p4; 5.6.3p3; 2017.1.1p2; 2017.2.0f1; 2017.3.0b1
Happens when another scene is being loaded and current gameobject is activated.
Works as expeceted if after method LoadScene() yield return new WaitForEndOfFrame().
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system