Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Unity crashes when on coroutine loading new scene and activating cloth gameobject
1. Download project "ClothCrash563.zip" and open in Unity
2. Enter Play mode
3. Press "Test" button in Game view
Expected: Unity changes scene
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p4; 5.6.3p3; 2017.1.1p2; 2017.2.0f1; 2017.3.0b1
Happens when another scene is being loaded and current gameobject is activated.
Works as expeceted if after method LoadScene() yield return new WaitForEndOfFrame().
Fixed in: 2017.1.3p1; 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view