Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Unity crashes when on coroutine loading new scene and activating cloth gameobject
1. Download project "ClothCrash563.zip" and open in Unity
2. Enter Play mode
3. Press "Test" button in Game view
Expected: Unity changes scene
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p4; 5.6.3p3; 2017.1.1p2; 2017.2.0f1; 2017.3.0b1
Happens when another scene is being loaded and current gameobject is activated.
Works as expeceted if after method LoadScene() yield return new WaitForEndOfFrame().
Fixed in: 2017.1.3p1; 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)