Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Unity crashes when on coroutine loading new scene and activating cloth gameobject
1. Download project "ClothCrash563.zip" and open in Unity
2. Enter Play mode
3. Press "Test" button in Game view
Expected: Unity changes scene
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p4; 5.6.3p3; 2017.1.1p2; 2017.2.0f1; 2017.3.0b1
Happens when another scene is being loaded and current gameobject is activated.
Works as expeceted if after method LoadScene() yield return new WaitForEndOfFrame().
Fixed in: 2017.1.3p1; 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Materials" tab in the Inspector window is empty when inspecting an imported .fbx file
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction