Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
Unity crashes when Legacy Deferred Rendering Path is used in scene which contains shadows
1. Open any project
2. Set your Camera's Rendering Path to Legacy Deferred (light prepass)
3. Set your light source to cast shadows (Soft/Hard)
4. Add any object that has Mesh Renderer (Most of 3d objects will suffice)
Expected: editor doesn't crash
Actual: editor crashes with log entry: "Crash in winutils::ProcessInternalCrash(PEXCEPTION_POINTERS pExInfo)"
Reproduced in: 5.6.6f2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a5
- Crashes on OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 3.1, Direct3D11, and Direct3D12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject
- [Android] Maximum deltaTime is reached when opening an app from the background
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.