Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Unity crashes when Legacy Deferred Rendering Path is used in scene which contains shadows
1. Open any project
2. Set your Camera's Rendering Path to Legacy Deferred (light prepass)
3. Set your light source to cast shadows (Soft/Hard)
4. Add any object that has Mesh Renderer (Most of 3d objects will suffice)
Expected: editor doesn't crash
Actual: editor crashes with log entry: "Crash in winutils::ProcessInternalCrash(PEXCEPTION_POINTERS pExInfo)"
Reproduced in: 5.6.6f2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a5
- Crashes on OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 3.1, Direct3D11, and Direct3D12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default