Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
Unity crashes when Legacy Deferred Rendering Path is used in scene which contains shadows
1. Open any project
2. Set your Camera's Rendering Path to Legacy Deferred (light prepass)
3. Set your light source to cast shadows (Soft/Hard)
4. Add any object that has Mesh Renderer (Most of 3d objects will suffice)
Expected: editor doesn't crash
Actual: editor crashes with log entry: "Crash in winutils::ProcessInternalCrash(PEXCEPTION_POINTERS pExInfo)"
Reproduced in: 5.6.6f2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a5
- Crashes on OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 3.1, Direct3D11, and Direct3D12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."