Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
Unity crashes when Legacy Deferred Rendering Path is used in scene which contains shadows
1. Open any project
2. Set your Camera's Rendering Path to Legacy Deferred (light prepass)
3. Set your light source to cast shadows (Soft/Hard)
4. Add any object that has Mesh Renderer (Most of 3d objects will suffice)
Expected: editor doesn't crash
Actual: editor crashes with log entry: "Crash in winutils::ProcessInternalCrash(PEXCEPTION_POINTERS pExInfo)"
Reproduced in: 5.6.6f2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a5
- Crashes on OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 3.1, Direct3D11, and Direct3D12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first