Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes when importing FBX files with non-constant out of range animation curves are present
Crash happens with stack trace "fbxsdk::KFCurve::EvaluateIndex"
1. Import user's FBX file to Unity
Reproduced in: 5.4.6f1, 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Note: crash possibly happens due to Unity trying to evaluate infinite keyframes set by CAD application used
Note: a workaround for exporting files from Maya: setting curves to constant post infinity and pre infinity
Note a workaround for exporting files from 3D Studio Max: adjust the out-of-range controllers to constant
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes