Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Unity crashes when Camera which is linked with Render Texture is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity project "CameraCrashProject.zip"
2. Open "Test Scene"
3. Disable Camera in Main Camera
4. Enter play mode
-- In 2018.1.0a1 RunTime error appears and then Unity crashes
5. Unity crashes
Expected result: Play mode should start
Actual result: Unity crashes when entering play mode
Regression first introduced in: 2017.1.1p3 and another regression introduced in: 2018.1.0a1
Reproducible with: 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2018.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.3.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed
- [Vulkan] Green pixelated Visual Element area in Editor when right-clicking on the title bar