Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
Unity crashes on "UnityEngine::Animation::GetFloatValue" when using GameObjectRecorder.TakeSnapshot
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1076523"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
Actual: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.0a3
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a5
Backported to: 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails