Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
Unity crashes on "UnityEngine::Animation::GetFloatValue" when using GameObjectRecorder.TakeSnapshot
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1076523"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
Actual: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.0a3
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a5
Backported to: 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%