Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
Unity crashes on "UnityEngine::Animation::GetFloatValue" when using GameObjectRecorder.TakeSnapshot
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1076523"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
Actual: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.0a3
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a5
Backported to: 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up