Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
Unity crashes on "UnityEngine::Animation::GetFloatValue" when using GameObjectRecorder.TakeSnapshot
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1076523"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
Actual: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.0a3
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a5
Backported to: 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Scene view Camera's orientation can't be changed when pressing Scene Gizmo with the Hand Tool
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Nested asset name will not update in Project View if renamed from a script