Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
Unity crashes on "UnityEngine::Animation::GetFloatValue" when using GameObjectRecorder.TakeSnapshot
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1076523"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
Actual: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.0a3
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a5
Backported to: 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function