Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "prefab_test.zip" project (Unity may crash already)
2. Reimport "InGameCanvas.prefab"
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.1.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4f1.
Note: The crash is caused by Canvas element in the prefab (line 267 in InGameCanvas prefab).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled
- AssemblyDefinitionFiles fail to use Assembly References override correctly in the 2018.3 versions