Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "prefab_test.zip" project (Unity may crash already)
2. Reimport "InGameCanvas.prefab"
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.1.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4f1.
Note: The crash is caused by Canvas element in the prefab (line 267 in InGameCanvas prefab).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler