Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "prefab_test.zip" project (Unity may crash already)
2. Reimport "InGameCanvas.prefab"
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.1.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4f1.
Note: The crash is caused by Canvas element in the prefab (line 267 in InGameCanvas prefab).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadowmask Mode property affects shadow rendering when using Baked Indirect
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming