Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "prefab_test.zip" project (Unity may crash already)
2. Reimport "InGameCanvas.prefab"
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.1.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4f1.
Note: The crash is caused by Canvas element in the prefab (line 267 in InGameCanvas prefab).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting][Event] InputUpdateType.Manual does not work
- Objects connected by joints begin rotating continuously when colliding with each other
- [HUB] Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project
- Previewing an Animation from the Animation Window results in bone transform changes
- EditorApplication.projectWasLoaded doesn't fire when the editor is launched with -batchmode -quit -executeMethod