Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "prefab_test.zip" project (Unity may crash already)
2. Reimport "InGameCanvas.prefab"
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.1.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4f1.
Note: The crash is caused by Canvas element in the prefab (line 267 in InGameCanvas prefab).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes