Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Unity crashes on play when Probe's Mode and RefreshMode is changed in OnWillRenderObject()
Unity crashes on play when probes settings are changed in OnWillRenderObject() with:
> Unity.exe!ReflectionProbe::GetCachedRenderer(void) Unknown
1. Open project attached(Probes repro).
2. Open scene "Main".
3. Press play.
Expected result: Unity will enter play mode.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Notes: In 5.5.0f3, this crash is reproduced just by changing probe mode to Realtime. In 5.5.1f1 and 5.6.0b5 you also need to change probe refreshMode to EveryFrame.
This problem does not appear if function is called in Update.
For more information look at OceanReflection.cs.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website