Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Unity crashes on play when Probe's Mode and RefreshMode is changed in OnWillRenderObject()
Unity crashes on play when probes settings are changed in OnWillRenderObject() with:
> Unity.exe!ReflectionProbe::GetCachedRenderer(void) Unknown
1. Open project attached(Probes repro).
2. Open scene "Main".
3. Press play.
Expected result: Unity will enter play mode.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Notes: In 5.5.0f3, this crash is reproduced just by changing probe mode to Realtime. In 5.5.1f1 and 5.6.0b5 you also need to change probe refreshMode to EveryFrame.
This problem does not appear if function is called in Update.
For more information look at OceanReflection.cs.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone