Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Unity crashes on play when Probe's Mode and RefreshMode is changed in OnWillRenderObject()
Unity crashes on play when probes settings are changed in OnWillRenderObject() with:
> Unity.exe!ReflectionProbe::GetCachedRenderer(void) Unknown
1. Open project attached(Probes repro).
2. Open scene "Main".
3. Press play.
Expected result: Unity will enter play mode.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Notes: In 5.5.0f3, this crash is reproduced just by changing probe mode to Realtime. In 5.5.1f1 and 5.6.0b5 you also need to change probe refreshMode to EveryFrame.
This problem does not appear if function is called in Update.
For more information look at OceanReflection.cs.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version