Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Unity crashes on play when Probe's Mode and RefreshMode is changed in OnWillRenderObject()
Unity crashes on play when probes settings are changed in OnWillRenderObject() with:
> Unity.exe!ReflectionProbe::GetCachedRenderer(void) Unknown
1. Open project attached(Probes repro).
2. Open scene "Main".
3. Press play.
Expected result: Unity will enter play mode.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Notes: In 5.5.0f3, this crash is reproduced just by changing probe mode to Realtime. In 5.5.1f1 and 5.6.0b5 you also need to change probe refreshMode to EveryFrame.
This problem does not appear if function is called in Update.
For more information look at OceanReflection.cs.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)