Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Unity crashes on GUIStyle::DrawBackground when opening custom IMGUI Window
How to reproduce:
1. Make sure screen DPI is different than 100% (i.e. 200%)
2. Open the user-submitted project ("BugsReportLab.zip")
3. Go to "Window" -> "MMORPGTools" -> "Items"
4. Move the window to a screen with a DPI different than 100%
Expected result: The custom window is opened
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.2.0a6
Not reproducible: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.14f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default