Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes on GC_push_all when using Publish() method on update()
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ""repro_1078568"
2. Open and launch scene "GazeboSimulationScene"
3. Wait for few seconds
- You receive error "Fatal error in GC (Unexpected mark stack overflow)" and unity crashes/freezes
Reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected