Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
FatalError on MonoManager (NULL) when existing Unity with a specific dynamic library asset
1. Open attached project
2. Press X to exit the Editor
3. When fatal error window appears press Quit
Expected results: Unity does not crash when the editor is closed.
Actual results: Unity crash after closing editor.
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0f3; 2017.3.2f1; 2017.4.0f1; 2017.4.1f1; 2018.1.0b13; 2018.2.0a7
Note: Before crashing Fatal error window appears: GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'MonoManager' is NULL (table index 5)
Note: Even in the new project, if you download and import the asset and exit the editor it crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform