Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
FatalError on MonoManager (NULL) when existing Unity with a specific dynamic library asset
1. Open attached project
2. Press X to exit the Editor
3. When fatal error window appears press Quit
Expected results: Unity does not crash when the editor is closed.
Actual results: Unity crash after closing editor.
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0f3; 2017.3.2f1; 2017.4.0f1; 2017.4.1f1; 2018.1.0b13; 2018.2.0a7
Note: Before crashing Fatal error window appears: GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'MonoManager' is NULL (table index 5)
Note: Even in the new project, if you download and import the asset and exit the editor it crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds