Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
FatalError on MonoManager (NULL) when existing Unity with a specific dynamic library asset
1. Open attached project
2. Press X to exit the Editor
3. When fatal error window appears press Quit
Expected results: Unity does not crash when the editor is closed.
Actual results: Unity crash after closing editor.
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0f3; 2017.3.2f1; 2017.4.0f1; 2017.4.1f1; 2018.1.0b13; 2018.2.0a7
Note: Before crashing Fatal error window appears: GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'MonoManager' is NULL (table index 5)
Note: Even in the new project, if you download and import the asset and exit the editor it crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector