Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
FatalError on MonoManager (NULL) when existing Unity with a specific dynamic library asset
1. Open attached project
2. Press X to exit the Editor
3. When fatal error window appears press Quit
Expected results: Unity does not crash when the editor is closed.
Actual results: Unity crash after closing editor.
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0f3; 2017.3.2f1; 2017.4.0f1; 2017.4.1f1; 2018.1.0b13; 2018.2.0a7
Note: Before crashing Fatal error window appears: GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'MonoManager' is NULL (table index 5)
Note: Even in the new project, if you download and import the asset and exit the editor it crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface