Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
FatalError on MonoManager (NULL) when existing Unity with a specific dynamic library asset
1. Open attached project
2. Press X to exit the Editor
3. When fatal error window appears press Quit
Expected results: Unity does not crash when the editor is closed.
Actual results: Unity crash after closing editor.
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0f3; 2017.3.2f1; 2017.4.0f1; 2017.4.1f1; 2018.1.0b13; 2018.2.0a7
Note: Before crashing Fatal error window appears: GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'MonoManager' is NULL (table index 5)
Note: Even in the new project, if you download and import the asset and exit the editor it crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- Call Stacks - Calls to/Calls From - Temporarily revert to None upon Play Mode starting
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates