Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3
Unity crashes on every boot on OSX
1. Open attached project in 2017.2.0f1 or 2017.3.0b1
- - -
Unity is crashing every time I try to load this project, even after delting Libray / Temp directories.
Download attached project and try to open it.
The project contained a tilemap and I see references to 'UnityEditor.GridPalettes:RefreshPalettesCache' in the crash log, so my guess is this is for the 2D guys!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefabs are reimporting every time a code change is made
- The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
- [Encoding/compression] Lightmap compression artifacts when Build Target = Android, Lightmap Encoding = Low
- Public Spaceship demo errors due to missing prefabs and references on 2020.1
- Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger