Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Unity crashes on every boot on OSX
1. Open attached project in 2017.2.0f1 or 2017.3.0b1
- - -
Unity is crashing every time I try to load this project, even after delting Libray / Temp directories.
Download attached project and try to open it.
The project contained a tilemap and I see references to 'UnityEditor.GridPalettes:RefreshPalettesCache' in the crash log, so my guess is this is for the 2D guys!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader is missing when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled in the Player settings
- [Android][UaaL] Custom Frame Layout causes Unity to render over native Android UI when the App is backgrounded and foregrounded
- ReadPixels() uses different Y positions when built with Vulkan
- [Android] WebCamTexture feed is black when using it on an older OS version device
- Single particles in the Particle System randomly scale out when the simulation is playing