Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3
Unity crashes on every boot on OSX
1. Open attached project in 2017.2.0f1 or 2017.3.0b1
- - -
Unity is crashing every time I try to load this project, even after delting Libray / Temp directories.
Download attached project and try to open it.
The project contained a tilemap and I see references to 'UnityEditor.GridPalettes:RefreshPalettesCache' in the crash log, so my guess is this is for the 2D guys!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order