Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3
Unity crashes on every boot on OSX
1. Open attached project in 2017.2.0f1 or 2017.3.0b1
- - -
Unity is crashing every time I try to load this project, even after delting Libray / Temp directories.
Download attached project and try to open it.
The project contained a tilemap and I see references to 'UnityEditor.GridPalettes:RefreshPalettesCache' in the crash log, so my guess is this is for the 2D guys!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used