Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes when calling FieldInfo.SetValue on an object which does not contain that field
1. Open attached "test22" Unity project.
2. Open and play "Assets > Levels > DefaultScene" scene.
3. Click on "New Game" > "Campaign" > "Tutorial" and wait for load to finish.
Actual behavior: Unity crashes.
Additional note: "propertyField.SetValue (spawnedObject, true);" is in "Assets > Scripts > Level_Importer" script, line 189.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)