Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes when calling FieldInfo.SetValue on an object which does not contain that field
1. Open attached "test22" Unity project.
2. Open and play "Assets > Levels > DefaultScene" scene.
3. Click on "New Game" > "Campaign" > "Tutorial" and wait for load to finish.
Actual behavior: Unity crashes.
Additional note: "propertyField.SetValue (spawnedObject, true);" is in "Assets > Scripts > Level_Importer" script, line 189.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper