Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes when calling FieldInfo.SetValue on an object which does not contain that field
1. Open attached "test22" Unity project.
2. Open and play "Assets > Levels > DefaultScene" scene.
3. Click on "New Game" > "Campaign" > "Tutorial" and wait for load to finish.
Actual behavior: Unity crashes.
Additional note: "propertyField.SetValue (spawnedObject, true);" is in "Assets > Scripts > Level_Importer" script, line 189.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices