Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes when calling FieldInfo.SetValue on an object which does not contain that field
1. Open attached "test22" Unity project.
2. Open and play "Assets > Levels > DefaultScene" scene.
3. Click on "New Game" > "Campaign" > "Tutorial" and wait for load to finish.
Actual behavior: Unity crashes.
Additional note: "propertyField.SetValue (spawnedObject, true);" is in "Assets > Scripts > Level_Importer" script, line 189.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes