Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes when calling FieldInfo.SetValue on an object which does not contain that field
1. Open attached "test22" Unity project.
2. Open and play "Assets > Levels > DefaultScene" scene.
3. Click on "New Game" > "Campaign" > "Tutorial" and wait for load to finish.
Actual behavior: Unity crashes.
Additional note: "propertyField.SetValue (spawnedObject, true);" is in "Assets > Scripts > Level_Importer" script, line 189.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- [Android] QosService.Instance.GetSortedMultiplayQosResultsAsync crashes Player when it's built
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command