Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Unity crashes if a script containing a custom inspector class is deleted
If a file containing a custom inspector class is deleted from the file system while an object in the editor is currently drawing the custom inspector (i.e. the object remains selected), then Unity will crash consistently.
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the material and make sure the Inspector tab is visible
3. Open your file system and delete the material asset
4. Unity crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true