Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Unity crashes if a script containing a custom inspector class is deleted
If a file containing a custom inspector class is deleted from the file system while an object in the editor is currently drawing the custom inspector (i.e. the object remains selected), then Unity will crash consistently.
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the material and make sure the Inspector tab is visible
3. Open your file system and delete the material asset
4. Unity crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode