Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Unity crashes if a script containing a custom inspector class is deleted
If a file containing a custom inspector class is deleted from the file system while an object in the editor is currently drawing the custom inspector (i.e. the object remains selected), then Unity will crash consistently.
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the material and make sure the Inspector tab is visible
3. Open your file system and delete the material asset
4. Unity crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode