Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Won't Fix in 2017.1
Unity crashes at PlayableOutputHandle_CUSTOM_INTERNAL_CALL_SetSourcePlayableInternal when entering the play mode
This crash happens when using AnimationMixerPlayable as the source for the AnimationPlayableOutput but AnimationMixerPlayable in not initialized.
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. Enter the play mode
Expected result: Unity shouldn't allow entering play mode as AnimationMixerPlayable is not initialized. It should throw exceptions.
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b3
User's code uses C# 4.0 features so wasn't able to test on earlier versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted