Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Won't Fix in 2017.1
Unity crashes at PlayableOutputHandle_CUSTOM_INTERNAL_CALL_SetSourcePlayableInternal when entering the play mode
This crash happens when using AnimationMixerPlayable as the source for the AnimationPlayableOutput but AnimationMixerPlayable in not initialized.
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. Enter the play mode
Expected result: Unity shouldn't allow entering play mode as AnimationMixerPlayable is not initialized. It should throw exceptions.
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b3
User's code uses C# 4.0 features so wasn't able to test on earlier versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4