Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Unity crashes at PlayableOutputHandle_CUSTOM_INTERNAL_CALL_SetSourcePlayableInternal when entering the play mode
This crash happens when using AnimationMixerPlayable as the source for the AnimationPlayableOutput but AnimationMixerPlayable in not initialized.
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. Enter the play mode
Expected result: Unity shouldn't allow entering play mode as AnimationMixerPlayable is not initialized. It should throw exceptions.
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b3
User's code uses C# 4.0 features so wasn't able to test on earlier versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system