Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Unity crashes at PlayableOutputHandle_CUSTOM_INTERNAL_CALL_SetSourcePlayableInternal when entering the play mode
This crash happens when using AnimationMixerPlayable as the source for the AnimationPlayableOutput but AnimationMixerPlayable in not initialized.
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. Enter the play mode
Expected result: Unity shouldn't allow entering play mode as AnimationMixerPlayable is not initialized. It should throw exceptions.
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b3
User's code uses C# 4.0 features so wasn't able to test on earlier versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link