Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Unity crashes at Object::GetInstanceID when Activating or deactivating Game Object in Animation window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 883781_repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Select in Hierarchy "RoomPage"
3. Open Animation window and select "DarkControlOffBig" animation
4. Activate or deactivate Game Objects in animation
Results: Unity crashes when Activating or deactivating Game Object in Animation Window
Reproduced with: 2017.1,0a1, 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2f1, 5.5.1p4, 5.5.1p2 (regression happened)
Not reproducible with: 5.5.1f1, 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio