Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Unity crashes at Object::GetInstanceID when Activating or deactivating Game Object in Animation window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 883781_repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Select in Hierarchy "RoomPage"
3. Open Animation window and select "DarkControlOffBig" animation
4. Activate or deactivate Game Objects in animation
Results: Unity crashes when Activating or deactivating Game Object in Animation Window
Reproduced with: 2017.1,0a1, 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2f1, 5.5.1p4, 5.5.1p2 (regression happened)
Not reproducible with: 5.5.1f1, 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode