Search Issue Tracker
[SketchUp] Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
1. Open attached Unity project "TestBeta.zip"
2. Click on "Untitled" model
3. In the inspector window, click on "Materials" tab
4. choose any _defaultMat material and click apply
(You should get "AssetImporter is referencing an asset from the previous import. This should not happen." error)
5. Click again on the now broken model
6. Choose _defaultMat again and click apply
Unity crashes at GetAnalyticsData (see attached gif "BrokenModelCrash.gif")
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0a4
Fixed in 2017.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities