Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Unity crashes at <Coroutine::CompareCoroutineEnumerator> because of IEnumerator function
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "game";
3. Enter Play mode;
4. Pass the logo screen and start clicking on the bushes;
Actual result: Unity crashes at <Coroutine::CompareCoroutineEnumerator>.
Expected result: Unity should not crash.
Note: The crash is related with GameMaster.cs, IEnumerator UpdateLoop_IntroAndPlayMusicAfterwards function. When you comment it, everything works fine.
The crash maybe related with the fix of case 852360 because it started crash from 5.6.0b9 version.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b9, 5.6.0b11, 2017.0a2
Not reproducible with 5.6.0b6, 5.6.0b8
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b9
Can not test with the older version than 5.6.0b6 because there are compiler errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"