Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Unity crashes at <Coroutine::CompareCoroutineEnumerator> because of IEnumerator function
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "game";
3. Enter Play mode;
4. Pass the logo screen and start clicking on the bushes;
Actual result: Unity crashes at <Coroutine::CompareCoroutineEnumerator>.
Expected result: Unity should not crash.
Note: The crash is related with GameMaster.cs, IEnumerator UpdateLoop_IntroAndPlayMusicAfterwards function. When you comment it, everything works fine.
The crash maybe related with the fix of case 852360 because it started crash from 5.6.0b9 version.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b9, 5.6.0b11, 2017.0a2
Not reproducible with 5.6.0b6, 5.6.0b8
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b9
Can not test with the older version than 5.6.0b6 because there are compiler errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first