Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Unity crashes at <Coroutine::CompareCoroutineEnumerator> because of IEnumerator function
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "game";
3. Enter Play mode;
4. Pass the logo screen and start clicking on the bushes;
Actual result: Unity crashes at <Coroutine::CompareCoroutineEnumerator>.
Expected result: Unity should not crash.
Note: The crash is related with GameMaster.cs, IEnumerator UpdateLoop_IntroAndPlayMusicAfterwards function. When you comment it, everything works fine.
The crash maybe related with the fix of case 852360 because it started crash from 5.6.0b9 version.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b9, 5.6.0b11, 2017.0a2
Not reproducible with 5.6.0b6, 5.6.0b8
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b9
Can not test with the older version than 5.6.0b6 because there are compiler errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'