Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Won't Fix in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
Unity crashes at AudioScriptBufferManager::GetPCMReadArray while recompiling script in play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download Anything.zip and open "main" scene
2. Open SwfSound.cs
3. Enter play mode
4. Edit script (press space bar) and save
Results: Editor crashes while recompiling script.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b10, 5.6.0b8 5.5.2p1, 5.5.1f1,
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"