Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
Unity crashes at AudioScriptBufferManager::GetPCMReadArray while recompiling script in play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download Anything.zip and open "main" scene
2. Open SwfSound.cs
3. Enter play mode
4. Edit script (press space bar) and save
Results: Editor crashes while recompiling script.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b10, 5.6.0b8 5.5.2p1, 5.5.1f1,
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected