Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[Crash] Unity crashes after waking up the machine
- Open the attached project, and open the main_menu scene.
- Put your machine to sleep
- Wake it up and the crash occurs
- seems to be an issue with shaders
This was tested on:
Dell Precision M4700 Win 10 (Nvidia Quadro K2000M)
Dell Precision M3800 Win 8.1 (Nvidia Quatro 1100M)
Regression from 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned