Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
[Crash] Unity crashes after waking up the machine
- Open the attached project, and open the main_menu scene.
- Put your machine to sleep
- Wake it up and the crash occurs
- seems to be an issue with shaders
This was tested on:
Dell Precision M4700 Win 10 (Nvidia Quadro K2000M)
Dell Precision M3800 Win 8.1 (Nvidia Quatro 1100M)
Regression from 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"