Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Unity crashed when trying to emulate shader model 2
1. Load the project attached
2. Load the 'Inventory' scene located under Assets/Scenes/
3. Under graphics emulation, select 'Shader Model 2'
The editor should now crash.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.4.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset