Search Issue Tracker
Unity compiler ignores -reference alias in .rsp files
1. Open the attached project inside of "case_1143273-ReferenceSample.zip"
Expected result: Project opens up without any compiler errors
Actual result: Project opens up with compiler errors due to csc.rsp and/or mcs.rsp files not applying alias to the .dll namespace
Reproduced versions: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
- 2017.4.25f1 does not throw an error and allows to enter play mode. However, "extern alias" keywords still do not work
- Error: Assets\SampleScript.cs(1,14): error CS0430: The extern alias 'Newton' was not specified in a /reference option
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails