Search Issue Tracker
Unity compiler ignores -reference alias in .rsp files
1. Open the attached project inside of "case_1143273-ReferenceSample.zip"
Expected result: Project opens up without any compiler errors
Actual result: Project opens up with compiler errors due to csc.rsp and/or mcs.rsp files not applying alias to the .dll namespace
Reproduced versions: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
- 2017.4.25f1 does not throw an error and allows to enter play mode. However, "extern alias" keywords still do not work
- Error: Assets\SampleScript.cs(1,14): error CS0430: The extern alias 'Newton' was not specified in a /reference option
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version