Search Issue Tracker
Unity can't read textures downloaded from Dropbox via script using WWW class
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "image_test.zip"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Enter play mode (script will download an image from dropbox)
- Message is printed out in console. Notice that downloaded textures height and width is 8. Even though the downloaded files dimensions are 436x548.
4. Exit play mode
5. Go to [project directory]/imageCache/ - there's the downloaded image
6. Import that image to opened project
- Console: Could not read texture from file (image attached)
7. Select imported texture
- NullReferenceException is thrown in the console along with other error/warning messages(image attached)
Reproduced with: 5.3.6f1, 5.4.1p1, 5.5.0b3 on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1