Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Unity can't locate P4Merge if it's installed on another drive than the OS
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install P4Merge on a different drive than the OS, for example Windows on C:\ and P4Merge on D:\
2. Open Unity and see that in Preferences -> External tools -> Revision control is not detected
Expected: P4Merge should show up as a choice even if it's installed on a different drive
Actual: Unity thinks there is no P4Merge installed anywhere
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p4, 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p1, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"