Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Unity cannot find the UNITY_SHADOW_COORDS macro under 2017.2
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open the `OrientationCrash` project below
2) Observe the errors in the console
3) UNITY_SHADOW_COORDS macro in AutoLight.cginc can not be found
- Regression introduced in 2017.2
- Workaround is to use AutoLight.cginc file from 2017.1
- Details about the bug is shared below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab