Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[Shaders] UNITY_APPLY_FOG Macro is not parenthesing expressions properly
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the "shader bug" scene.
- "Tile01 Variable" game object is rendered gray.
3. Open "BendyWorldVar" shader and change line 63:
"UNITY_APPLY_FOG(i.fogCoord + _FogTweak, col);"
"UNITY_APPLY_FOG((i.fogCoord + _FogTweak), col);"
4. Check the scene again.
- "Tile01 Variable" is colored now.
Regression introduced in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU