Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[Shaders] UNITY_APPLY_FOG Macro is not parenthesing expressions properly
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the "shader bug" scene.
- "Tile01 Variable" game object is rendered gray.
3. Open "BendyWorldVar" shader and change line 63:
"UNITY_APPLY_FOG(i.fogCoord + _FogTweak, col);"
"UNITY_APPLY_FOG((i.fogCoord + _FogTweak), col);"
4. Check the scene again.
- "Tile01 Variable" is colored now.
Regression introduced in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted