Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[Shaders] UNITY_APPLY_FOG Macro is not parenthesing expressions properly
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the "shader bug" scene.
- "Tile01 Variable" game object is rendered gray.
3. Open "BendyWorldVar" shader and change line 63:
"UNITY_APPLY_FOG(i.fogCoord + _FogTweak, col);"
"UNITY_APPLY_FOG((i.fogCoord + _FogTweak), col);"
4. Check the scene again.
- "Tile01 Variable" is colored now.
Regression introduced in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager