Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[Shaders] UNITY_APPLY_FOG Macro is not parenthesing expressions properly
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the "shader bug" scene.
- "Tile01 Variable" game object is rendered gray.
3. Open "BendyWorldVar" shader and change line 63:
"UNITY_APPLY_FOG(i.fogCoord + _FogTweak, col);"
"UNITY_APPLY_FOG((i.fogCoord + _FogTweak), col);"
4. Check the scene again.
- "Tile01 Variable" is colored now.
Regression introduced in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`