Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[Shaders] UNITY_APPLY_FOG Macro is not parenthesing expressions properly
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the "shader bug" scene.
- "Tile01 Variable" game object is rendered gray.
3. Open "BendyWorldVar" shader and change line 63:
"UNITY_APPLY_FOG(i.fogCoord + _FogTweak, col);"
"UNITY_APPLY_FOG((i.fogCoord + _FogTweak), col);"
4. Check the scene again.
- "Tile01 Variable" is colored now.
Regression introduced in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API
- [Android] Keyboard is not popping up after closing it a few times in the Player when "Hide mobile input" is enabled
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes