Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Animator Controller leaks data when States are created and then deleted
1. Open attached project "1194086_animation_controller"
2. From the File Explorer, open "New Animator Controller.controller" in a text editor
3. In the Editor Project window, double-click on "New Animator Controller"
4. Right-click on "New State", press Copy, then Delete
5. Right-click anywhere in the Controller and press Paste
6. Undo all actions and save the project
7. open "New Animator Controller.controller" in a text editor again
Expected result: "New Animator Controller.controller" file size is unchanged
Actual result: "New Animator Controller.controller" file is bigger
Reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0