Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Animator Controller leaks data when States are created and then deleted
1. Open attached project "1194086_animation_controller"
2. From the File Explorer, open "New Animator Controller.controller" in a text editor
3. In the Editor Project window, double-click on "New Animator Controller"
4. Right-click on "New State", press Copy, then Delete
5. Right-click anywhere in the Controller and press Paste
6. Undo all actions and save the project
7. open "New Animator Controller.controller" in a text editor again
Expected result: "New Animator Controller.controller" file size is unchanged
Actual result: "New Animator Controller.controller" file is bigger
Reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing