Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Animator Controller leaks data when States are created and then deleted
1. Open attached project "1194086_animation_controller"
2. From the File Explorer, open "New Animator Controller.controller" in a text editor
3. In the Editor Project window, double-click on "New Animator Controller"
4. Right-click on "New State", press Copy, then Delete
5. Right-click anywhere in the Controller and press Paste
6. Undo all actions and save the project
7. open "New Animator Controller.controller" in a text editor again
Expected result: "New Animator Controller.controller" file size is unchanged
Actual result: "New Animator Controller.controller" file is bigger
Reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor