Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Unity 5.0 crashes when closing or switching projects
1. Create two empty projects
2. Open one project
3. Open the other project with the same editor
4. Repeat steps 2-3
5. "Unity has stopped working" crash
The same crash sometimes occurs when closing unity or when creating a new project.
No unity bug reporter appears. Editor log has no stack trace.
Regression since 5.0.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable