Search Issue Tracker
Unity 4.0f6: Sceneview GUI offset in y based on rendering
Steps to reproduce :
- open the project
- press the two buttons in the scene view
- notice that the GUI is getting misplaced visually but not control wise
*note : Regression from Beta7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items