Search Issue Tracker
Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
Steps to repro:
1. Open older Unity version (for example 2018.3.4f1)
2. Help -> Check for updates
Expected result: Update prompts: Click the "Download new version" button
Actual result: Update prompts: Click the "Download new version" button
Reproduced in: 2018.3
Not reproduced in: 2017.4 (because update prompt is worded differently), 2019.1, 2019.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed