Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.0f1
Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
Steps to repro:
1. Open older Unity version (for example 2018.3.4f1)
2. Help -> Check for updates
Expected result: Update prompts: Click the "Download new version" button
Actual result: Update prompts: Click the "Download new version" button
Reproduced in: 2018.3
Not reproduced in: 2017.4 (because update prompt is worded differently), 2019.1, 2019.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first