Search Issue Tracker
Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
Steps to repro:
1. Open older Unity version (for example 2018.3.4f1)
2. Help -> Check for updates
Expected result: Update prompts: Click the "Download new version" button
Actual result: Update prompts: Click the "Download new version" button
Reproduced in: 2018.3
Not reproduced in: 2017.4 (because update prompt is worded differently), 2019.1, 2019.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded