Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2021.1.X
"Unexpected node type." Error is thrown and no Exception is caught when using JsonUtility.FromJsonOverwrite function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "Test"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: An Exception is thrown related to the "Unexpected node type." Error warning about the wrong format
Actual result: "Unexpected node type." Error is thrown but no Exception is caught
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15, 2020.2.0a15.
Note: Old format JSON is used
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [ChromeOS] Pixelbook can switch to portrait orientations which result in vertical resolution that cannot be undone
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened