Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2021.1.X
"Unexpected node type." Error is thrown and no Exception is caught when using JsonUtility.FromJsonOverwrite function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "Test"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: An Exception is thrown related to the "Unexpected node type." Error warning about the wrong format
Actual result: "Unexpected node type." Error is thrown but no Exception is caught
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15, 2020.2.0a15.
Note: Old format JSON is used
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine