Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2021.1.X
"Unexpected node type." Error is thrown and no Exception is caught when using JsonUtility.FromJsonOverwrite function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "Test"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: An Exception is thrown related to the "Unexpected node type." Error warning about the wrong format
Actual result: "Unexpected node type." Error is thrown but no Exception is caught
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15, 2020.2.0a15.
Note: Old format JSON is used
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP