Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Unexpected jump while debugging nested loops in Visual Studio
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity
2. Load user-submitted project
3. Open 'ArrayTest.cs' script in Visual Studio
4. Set Visual Studio debugger to 'Attach to and Play'
5. Launch the debugging session
6. Step through AssignArr() code using 'Step Over' function
Expected result: Debugger cursor stops on each executed line.
Actual result: Debugger cursor jumps from inside nested loop to parent method end unexpectedly.
Reproducible with - 5.6.0a1, 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected