Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2022.2.X
Unexpected full floating precision register when using UNITY_DECLARE_TEX2D_HALF
1. When using UNITY_DECLARE_TEX2D_HALF, there is a full floating precision register in compiled shader. It should be a half floating precision register.
2. 1) Select shader 'Modx-DiffuseOnly-1.shader', and click 'Compile and show code' (Make sure GLES3x checked)
2) You can observe there is a vec4 in the compiled result
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Play, Pause, Skip Frame buttons in the Toolbar don't have Tooltips when hovering the mouse over them
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP